RSDAA would like to advise drivers to limit driving hours wherever possible.
All Australian rideshare drivers should avoid International Airport pickups unless drivers have a sealed P2/N95 mask, Glen20, disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers onboard.
Links to further information for drivers.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fact Sheet for the Point to Point Transport Industry
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Information for Public Transport
- Measures to support small businesses impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Support available for sole traders impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) CDNA National guidelines for public health units
- COVID-19 Hygiene Awareness For Drivers
We would like to share the following video, it is the most informative explanation of the Covid-19 Virus we have seen to date.
Drive safe, it is now time to take precautionary measures seriously.
The point to point commission have created a video guide on how point to point drivers should clean their vehicles and carry out good hygiene practices to protect themselves and their passengers from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).